HALLOWEEN LANTERNS DROP MOLD: All Skill Levels | Clay Workshop | Oct 1 from 1-4pm
Join Artist & Instructor Zoey Bridges to implement the wonders of clay.
Fellow artists and beginners alike will be creating a pair of custom votives. Once constructed these lanterns or votives can be illuminated with a tea light candle or battery-powered lights/candles.
These little votives are perfect for making any home fun and festive while casting a warm glow. Many figures such as ghosts and jack-o-lanterns can be achieved!
- Purchasing a ticket saves you a seat for the step-by-step workshop.
- Basic slab building techniques, surface decorating, sculpting, and drop/slump molds will be discussed.
- We will construct our creations in one, three-hour session. All materials will be provided.
- Bring a preferred beverage.
- All participants will return to pick up their fired and glazed pieces at a later date.
Pre-Registration is required.
Instructor: Zoey Bridges
Skill level: All Levels
Materials Fee: $10 (cash or Zelle),
Class Dates: Friday, October 1
Clay Skills To Be Learned: The use of different techniques and materials to create unique surfaces on clay.
Materials To Bring: WILL BE PROVIDED // any favored hand-building tools
Location: 1239 16th Street, Vero Beach