Beginners Wheel Class w/ Travis | Starts January 6 | 2pm - 5 pm
This class is intended for beginner students with little or no previous experience using the wheel.
- This wheel class teaches the basics of throwing.
- Proper body mechanics and techniques are emphasized for each of the four steps of throwing: centering, opening, raising, and shaping.
- Students will also learn to trim a foot, and glaze the pots they’ve thrown in the class.
- This class is appropriate for first-time students as well as those continuing to develop their skills.
Missed classes cannot be made up and it is important to be on time to participate in the studio orientation.
Pre-Registration is required
Instructor: Travis Thomason
Skill Level: Beginner
Cost: $205 and includes one bag ($25 value) of clay.
Additional clay, if needed, may be purchased with cash or check at $25 per 25-pound bag.
- Class Date: Thursdays, January 6, 13, 20, 27 and February 3, and 10.
- Time: 2pm to 5pm
- Length of Class: 6 weeks
Materials To Bring: A basic throwing kit. Kits are available through axner.com, Amazon or Michaels.
Location: 1239 16th Street Vero Beach 32960